Added Value Farms Seeks Spring Interns
Added Value Farms is currently seeking spring interns to work across programs focused on youth empowerment, urban agriculture, and community food access.See their website for individual job descriptions, overviews are included below:
- Spring Office and Communications Intern - flexible start date, ideally 2/14/17
- Spring Farm Based Learning Intern - flexible start date, ideally 2/28/17
- Spring Youth Empowerment Program Intern - flexible start date, ideally 2/28/17
- Spring CSA Intern - flexible start date, ideally 3/7/17
All intern positions are unpaid, with possibility for college credit where available. See individual descriptions for hours and requirements. All internship positions have the potential to continue through the summer and fall.Added Value is also HIRING a seasonal educator, a paid position from March-November:
- Seasonal Educator - $15/hour. Spring and fall schedule: Tues/Thurs, 12:30-7:30pm; Sat, 9am-2pm. Summer schedule: Tues, 9am-5pm; Wed-Sat, 8am-4pm. See job description for further details.