Energy and Sustainability Summer Analyst at Gotham 360
Gotham 360 is seeking a student passionate about energy, engineering, sustainability, and environmental policy
About Gotham 360
Gotham 360 takes a holistic approach to energy management. For more than a decade, Gotham 360 has used proven methodologies, industry expertise, and deep understanding of the latest technologies to help hundreds of organizations plan, execute, and make better decisions on both the supply and demand sides of the energy continuum—while significantly reducing energy consumption and costs for some of the largest consumers in the New York Tri-State Area.
Energy & Sustainability Summer AnalystLocation: 48 Wall Street, 5th Floor, New York, NY, 10005Full or Part Time: Part-time (3 days per week)Compensation: Monthly stipend $1,000 per month
- Conduct research on sustainability- and energy-related topics (ex: campus sustainability initiatives, hybrid shuttles, GHG calculation tools, etc)
- Monitor and Track Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Client utility data management
- Draft Requests for Proposals for engineering services
- Create and implement best practices for sustainability and energy efficiency
- Identify sustainability initiatives to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist in the development of sustainability plans with priorities, goals, timelines for implementation, risk, cost, benefits of investment, etc.
- Manage social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Strong communication and writing skills, data analytics, impeccable research skills accuracy and attention to details, flexible, highly organized with prioritization skills, knowledge of environmental science and environmental policy in NYC, Microsoft Office Suite (note: experience in excel), short term and long term project skills, and the ability to manage small and large projects
How to Apply
Email Lindsay O’Neill-Caffrey firstname.lastname@example.org with resumes and a short cover letter that explains your interests and qualifications.